The Rehab Center at Richfield is an Ideal Environment for Those Seeking an Alternative to Rehab in a Traditional Nursing Home Setting
Following an unexpected illness or injury . . . we are your bridge to home.
Built on Richfield’s tradition of inspired care, The Rehab Center at Richfield provides short-term, skilled nursing and exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapy services to patients who are still recovering from surgery, injury or illness. With only 48 private rooms, our patients enjoy all private accommodations with full private baths. Other amenities that set us apart include meals made to order, flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi Internet access, a business center and personal laundry facilities.
Experienced, Professional Staff
The Rehab Center’s interdisciplinary team of therapists, clinical and support staff is among the most experienced, versatile and talented in the region. Each member is dedicated to helping our patients restore confidence, rebuild strength and return to optimum function and independence, in the shortest time possible.
Under the direction of your physician, we evaluate the needs of each patient and develop an outcome-oriented program specific to meet every patient’s individual needs. Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies are performed in amounts that fit the patient’s endurance level and medical condition, potentially ranging from 30 minutes to three hours per day.
Specialized Protocols and Services
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Total joint replacements
- Cumulative traumas
- Rehabilitation for Neurological Disorders
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Vital Stim
- Spinal cord injuries
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Post-surgery recovery
- Aquatic therapy programs available in our salt-water pool
- Model home environment utilized in occupational therapy
- Advanced balance/gait recovery program
- More than 50 multi-function rehab systems and devices, including state-of-the-art HUR exercise/training equipment
- Therapy services offered up to seven days a week, depending on physician’s orders