The Rehab Center at Richfield is an Ideal Environment for Those in the Roanoke and New River Valleys Seeking an Alternative to Rehab in a Nursing Home Setting
Post Acute, Short-term Physical Rehabilitation with Resort-inspired Amenities
Built on Richfield’s tradition of inspired care, The Rehab Center at Richfield provides short-term, skilled nursing and inpatient rehabilitation services to patients who are still recovering from surgery, injury or illness.
Experienced, Professional Staff
The Rehab Center’s in-house interdisciplinary team of therapists, clinical and support staff is among the most experienced, versatile and talented in the region. Each member is dedicated to helping our patients restore confidence, rebuild strength and return to optimum function and independence, in the shortest time possible.
Under the direction of your physician, we evaluate the needs of each patient and develop an outcome-oriented program specific to meet every patient’s individual needs. Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies are performed in amounts that fit the patient’s endurance level and medical condition, potentially ranging from 30 minutes to three hours per day.
Specialized Protocols and Services
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Total joint replacements
- Cumulative traumas
- Rehabilitation for Neurological Disorders
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Vital Stim
- Spinal cord injuries
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Incontinence management
- Post-surgery recovery
- Aquatic therapy programs available in our salt-water pool
- Model home environment utilized in occupational therapy
- Advanced balance/gait recovery program
- More than 50 multi-function rehab systems and devices, including state-of-the-art HUR exercise/training equipment
- Therapy services offered up to seven days a week, depending on physician’s orders