At Richfield, we are committed to Making a Difference every day and providing the highest quality of service to those we serve.
Richfield offers competitive pay in a professional, rewarding environment. At Richfield, we:
- Pay for experience
- Have new starting wages for CNA’s, Med Techs, LPN’s and RN’s
- Pay shift differentials
- Provide an outstanding benefits package
Interested applicants should apply online, or come by and fill out an electronic application at:
3615 West Main Street
Salem, VA 24153
Phone number for Human Resources: 540-380-6599
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Richfield Recovery and Care Center
- CNA Full Time 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift
- CNA Part Time 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift
- Dietary PRN
- LPN/RN Full Time 10:45pm to 7:15am
- LPN/RN Full Time 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.
- LPN/RN Part Time 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Nursing Supervisor RN Part Time 6:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
- Receptionist Part Time 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Rehab Center
The Oaks - Assisted Living Facility
Joseph C. Thomas Center - Assisted Living Facility
- C.N.A Full Time 6:45AM to 3:15PM
- CNA/NA Part Time 2:45pm-11:00pm/11:00pm-7:00am and 2 days week 2:45pm-11:00pm.
- Housekeeper Full Time 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- LPN Baylor Full Time
- Server Part Time 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.